Build Your Career as a Psychiatrist with Wellbridge Addiction Treatment and Research, Partner of Northwell Health
Wellbridge Addiction Treatment and Research, in partnership with Northwell Health, is seeking Full-time and Per diem Psychiatrists to join our team.
- M.D. Degree or equivalent from an accredited College of Medicine.
- Completion of internship and residency in psychiatry specialty.
- Currently licensed as a physician in the State of New York.
- Addiction Psychiatry or Addiction Medicine Fellowship.
- Experience with stabilization and withdrawal management and settings.
- Experience providing treatment for addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders
- Experience in an addiction rehabilitation environment
- Experience with therapeutic groups (preferably addiction-oriented), therapeutic communities, and inpatient care
This position serves as Wellbridge’s primary psychiatrist and is responsible for the day-to-day operation of a licensed inpatient medically supervised stabilization and withdrawal management service. Carries out the Wellbridge vision, values, and overall strategic planning, clinical management, patient care, and quality management. Promotes service standards and creates a patient-focused caring environment while addressing and meeting the individual needs of all patients. Fosters an environment of collaboration and respect with physician colleagues, nurses, and other healthcare team members.
About Our Organization:
Wellbridge is a new purpose-built facility designed specifically for the research and treatment of addiction. It integrates state-of-the-art clinical care, addiction research, and community education within a safe, supportive 96-acre campus in Calverton, Long Island. We are located 70 miles from NYC.
We offer a wide range of benefits with exceptional coverage for employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Life, and Disability.
For additional information and to apply, please contact Office of Physician Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted December 23, 2021