Physician - Albuquerque Post Acute Care
Daiya Healthcare of New Mexico is a leader in the post-acute care industry, recruiting for its continued expansion. We are currently seeking experienced Physicians to manage patients in a post-acute care setting. We support a balanced work-life with job fulfillment for all our employees.
Each physician is supported by a mid-level provider, whom is responsible for the majority of follow-up care in each of our facilities. We are a multi-specialty group, and specialty support is available when needed. All documentation is completed using an EMR.
- Current, unrestricted MD/DO NM state license
- Board certified in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and/or Geriatrics
- Competitive Salary, currently offering $260,000-300,000DOE
- No on-call coverage required
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance, vision, dental, and malpractice
Posted July 21, 2022