Pediatric Neurosurgeon/Adult-Pediatric Neurosurgeon Opportunity in Tampa, Florida
Inpatient and outpatient
BayCare Medical Group (BMG) is a physician-led medical group seeking an experienced Pediatric or an Adult/Pediatric Neurosurgeon to join St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital in Tampa, Florida.
- This is a non-academic, clinically orientated position where you will have the opportunity to evaluate, diagnose and treat a wide variety of neurological disorders, with access to state-of-the-art equipment and surgical instruments.
- St. Joseph's Children's Hospital is one of 15 hospitals in the BayCare Health System, a not-for-profit, community owned health system. With 80 pediatric physician specialists representing 25 medical and surgical disciplines, St. Joseph's Children's Hospital treats more children than any other hospital in Tampa Bay and is proud to offer specialized in-patient and outpatient pediatric care to children and their families in multiple locations throughout west central Florida.
- Surgical Theater’s VR medical visualization platform
- Medtronic Navigation
- Medtronic O-Arm Surgical Imaging System
- Zeiss Kinevo 900 Microscopes
- IMRIS Surgical Theater
- Medtronic Mazor X Robotics
Call Requirements include:
- Pediatric only call 1:2
- Adult Pediatric call 1:4/5
- Competitive compensation and performance incentive
- CME allowance
- Excellent insurance and retirement plans
- Board Certification/Board Eligible in Neurological Surgery
BayCare Medical Group (BMG) is the largest multispecialty group in Tampa Bay and part of BayCare Health System which is both locally and nationally recognized as a Great Place to Work®, ranked no. 6 in the nation by People Companies That Care® 2020 and Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®. We foster a forward-thinking culture that's revolutionizing health care.
Posted April 15, 2020