Medical Director Intensivist - Build our Cardiac Service Line , White Plains Hospital - 25 Miles from Manhattan,NY
White Plains, NY
White Plains Hospital, a 292 bed, leading award-winning hospital, located 25 miles north of Manhattan, in White Plains, Westchester NY, is seeking a Medical Director for it's new cardiac service line. Come help build a world class cardiac program.
This is a full-time physician leadership role with significant clinical responsibilities within the department of Cardiac Surgery. The Medical Director of Cardiac Surgery ICU will lead and manage cardiac surgery critical care intensivists and allied health professionals in the care of cardiac surgery patients. The physician will participate in the continuum of care for cardiac services patients from ER/OR into ICU/Step down and/or med/surg floor and discharge.
- Full time / 12.5 hour shifts
- 6:30am to 7pm/ 6:30pm to 7am
- Mostly Days with some evenings and weekends
- Reporting to the CMO
- Phenomenal work environment
- Exceptional Leadership
- Competitive Compensation/Full Benefits
- Part of the Montefiore Health System
- Helps develop and manage Cardiac Surgery step down unit.
- Responsible for all provider schedules.
- Maintains all pertinent accreditations and designations.
- Is responsible for 100% compliance with CMS, HIPPA, and other regulatory or accrediting guidelines as they pertain to the practice of critical care.
- In conjunction with the Hospital Administrative and Medical Leadership, regularly evaluates the financial performance and productivity of the program.
- Assists in the development of budget and financial metric targets and ensures the achievement of those targets.
- Maintains clinical practice
- Provides medical and surgical critical care needed of the cardiac services patient.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
Medical Degree (MD or DO) with Residency in Critical Care Medicine or other relevant specialty
- Board Certified
- Cardiothoracic and leadership experience
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV to Sharon O. Alfonso for consideration
Posted June 6, 2022