Nurse Practitioner - Primary Care Float
Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing Clinicians like you!
We have immediate opportunity for experienced Per Diem Nurse Practitioner to join our Primary Care Float team in Orange County. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
- Location: Orange County region including Huntington Beach, Fullerton, and Anaheim clinic locations
- Per Diem Schedule: Varied schedule; approximately 1-2 days per week
- Manage patient care in outpatient setting
- Consults, follow-up appointments, well-checks, schedule screenings
- Comfortable seeing patients of all ages; primarily adults/senior base
- Average Daily Patient Census: 18-20 patients
- Master’s degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification beyond a four-year college.
- Certificate of completion from an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- Current AANP certification required
- Unrestricted CA PA/NP license
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in Primary Care, managed care setting preferred
- Excellent patient care and time management skills
- Ability to work in fast pace environment, team player, adaptable to changing priorities
- EMR Proficient
We offer competitive Per Diem rate, medical malpractice coverage and eligibility for 401K plan.
Posted June 11, 2021