Join a Team of Knowledgable Professionals as an Addiction Physician - Part Time 8 Hours Per Week
Part-Time Physician/Medical Director, Addictions opportunity at Temecula Valley Comprehensive Treatment Center in Murrieta, CA
We are looking for a part time Physician/Medical Director for approximately 8 hours per week for our outpatient opioid disorder program. The days are flexible and you would be joining a fantastic team of knowledgeable and dedicated professionals.
The Medical Director is responsible for leadership, quality assurance, oversight and overall medical management of the clinic within the boundaries of state and federal regulations and accreditation standards. Responsibilities include planning, organizing medical and clinical practices; providing direct patient care and assisting other departments with direct interactions with physicians or medical staff.
- Doctoral degree in Medicine (MD or DO)
- Prefer previous experience in behavioral health or substance abuse treatment
- Current license to practice medicine by the state in which the facility or clinic(s) operates
- Board certification or certificate of admissibility for board certification by American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM), American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry (AAAP), preferred but not required
- Current DEA credentials to prescribe controlled substances without restrictions and per regulation within the state in which the practitioner will be working
For more details, please contact Debbie Hughes, Physician Recruiter - Acadia Healthcare - firstname.lastname@example.org or 615.861.7581
Posted August 31, 2021