Well Established Health System - 400,000 Base Salary, Sign-On Bonus and Relocation
Inpatient and outpatient
Scenic University Town/Medical School
This well-established health system is dedicated to delivering individual and specialized care to our patients. Our providers diagnose and manage diseases of the sinuses, larynx, oral cavity, and upper pharynx, as well as structures of the face and neck. Many of the disorders treated by our physicians include chronic ear infections, sinusitis, snoring and sleep apnea, hearing loss, allergies and hay fever, swallowing disorders, nosebleeds, hoarseness, dizziness and head and neck cancers.
- The incoming physicians will be given a base salary starting around $400,000
- Sign-on bonus $40,000
- Quality bonuses: $40,000
- Call 1:5 ($500 per day for call coverage)
- Experience in Head & Neck Surgeries preferred
- $60.00 per wRVU in excess of 7,000 wRVU’s per year
- Paid relocation up to $10,000
- Malpractice insurance – including tail
- Health, vision and dental insurance – as low as $275 for the whole family
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan – up to 3%
- HRA $1200/year
- Disability 70% up to $25,000/month
- 35 days - PTO
- $5,000 annual CME allowance
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
- Evaluates and treats patients with appropriate medical diagnostic and treatment skills. Coordinates discharge planning with case management.
- Works to ensure the success of efforts to improve the cost-effectiveness and quality of care provided to patients
- Accepts patient referrals from other physicians. Acts as admitting, attending and/or consulting physician for patients who require hospitalization for primary medical diagnoses, depending on needs of patients, medical staff and hospital.
- Participates in academic programs (e.g. medical education and research) as requested
- Participates in professional development activities and maintains professional affiliations
- Responsibilities may vary over time. Required to perform other duties as required for the efficiency and effectiveness of the department and job role.
Live, work, and play in Tulsa, Oklahoma. An area with a draw area of nearly 1 million people! Choose to live in a city loft, Oklahoma countryside, or a suburban area offering amenities for the entire family.
- Tulsa International Airport offers nonstop flights to 19 airports in 16 US cities
- Superb educational institutions – top-notch public and private school options and two, four-year universities in Tulsa
- Named #1 Most Budget-Friendly Metro in 2014
- Named #1 Best City for Young Entrepreneurs in 2013
- Excellent fine-dining and excellent shopping opportunities
- Enjoy an outdoor paradise offering world-class golf courses, fishing, boating, and hiking, and a thriving art and music scene with attractions for all ages
- Cost of living is 12% below the national average in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Job ID: OTO 5042985
Posted June 17, 2020