UMass Neurology Opening in Worcester, MA
Inpatient and outpatient
UMass Memorial Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist for an established outpatient group practice in Central Massachusetts.
About UMass Memorial Medical Group:
- Clinical partner of the University of Massachusetts Medical School, a top ranked medical school
- Largest medical group in the region, with over 1,100 employed physicians
Excellent compensation package including salary, sign on bonus, generous benefits and RVU bonuses
General Neurology with the opportunity to have a specialty practice
- EEG and EMG available
- Telestroke service
- Dedicated office space for Neurology Services
- Join 4 experienced Neurologists
- Opening due to retirement
- Strong referral system
- EPIC EMR
Worcester, MA is the second largest city in Massachusetts and New England. Worcester is located 45 miles west of Boston and 40 miles from Providence, RI. Cultural amenities, outdoor activities and excellent schools make Central Massachusetts a great place to live and work!
Interested applicants should submit a Cover Letter and a CV to
Carolyn Jacobs, Manager of Physician Recruitment
Email: email@example.com or call 508-713-3156
As the leading employer in the Worcester area, we look to draw talent and ideas from individuals of different backgrounds and viewpoints.
Posted October 27, 2019