Join a Thriving Concierge Practice in Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Near Steamboat Springs, CO
Specialdocs Consultants is searching for a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join a successful Steamboat Springs, Colorado concierge medical practice.
The physician would practice with other concierge physicians. This position is available due to the relocation of one of the physicians.
This is a rare opportunity for a primary care physician interested in transitioning to the concierge model to join an existing, highly reputable concierge practice with an established patient panel.
Specialdocs provides extensive support throughout the process and beyond including membership billing, patient communications, practice marketing, regulatory guidance, and access to the Specialdocs Physician Advisory Board.
Interested? Requirements include:
- Board certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Colorado license to practice medicine, or eligibility for a Colorado license
- Medical education and training at top-tier institutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional reputation online and in the community
- Integrity in all your dealings
- A strong connection with and empathy for your patients
- Entrepreneurial drive
The rewards of concierge medicine are significant:
- Proactive medical care for your patients
- Consistent revenue stream through membership fees
- Less time spent on paperwork and EMR
- Culture of clinical excellence
- Sustainable practice model with real work-life balance
- Ability to practice medicine your way
- Power to improve patient outcomes such as reduced inpatient admissions, fewer ER and urgent care visits, and improved overall health
To be considered for this opportunity, please attach a CV with your application.
Posted February 26, 2021