Urgent Care Opportunity in Vineland, NJ
Near Vineland, NJ
URGENT CARE PHYSICIAN - RIVERSIDE URGENT CARE
Deliver highest quality of urgent care service, including: Physical Examinations, Incisions/Drainage (I&D), Splinting, Suturing, Managing Infection and Wound Care.
What makes an OptumCare Organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of the license.
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can't do it alone - this is the foundation of the team-based care model.
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation.
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations.
About Riverside Medical Group: Riverside Medical Group is the premier medical practice in New Jersey serving patients in Hudson, Bergen, Passaic, Essex, Middlesex, Burlington, and Camden counties. We have over 60 locations and 180 board certified medical providers specializing in Adult Medicine, Pediatrics, ENT, Foot & Ankle, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, Cardiology, Behavioral Health, Physical Therapy, Allergy & Immunology, Developmental Health, Pain Management, Chiropractic, Optometry, and Urgent Care.
As a National Committee for QA "Level III - Patient Centered Medical Home," Riverside is able to provide patient-focused precision medical care to the entire family and is committed to providing patients with the highest quality medical care.
- New Jersey State License (Unrestricted)
- DEA/CDS (New Jersey)
- BLS/ACLS (Certifications)
- DOT Certification (within 60 days employed)
- Board Certification (FM, EM, IM or PEDS)
Would you THRIVE at OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be a part of something better?
Andrew Kriss - Physician Recruiter @ Optum
(717) 602-9883 [text]
Posted May 11, 2021