Internal Medicine Family Medicine Physician Opportunity with White Plains Hospital - 25 Miles from Manhattan
White Plains, NY
White Plains Hospital is seeking 2 full time Internal Medicine / Family Medicine (outpatient) Physicians to join our growing practice in Westchester, NY (just 25 miles outside Manhattan) One of these positions is located in Somers and the other in Lower Westchester.
Our Primary care group is thriving, energetic, friendly, and enjoys an excellent work-life balance.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Hospital employed
- New practice -1 opening
- Established practice - 1 opening
- Shared call
- Opportunity to build the practice from ground up
- Geriatric or Sports medicine subspecialty welcomed. We have a large referral base from our 150 employed providers.
- Collegial, rewarding work environment
- Modern offices in convenient locations throughout Westchester County.
- White Plains Hospital is listed on Soliant Health’s Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals
- White Plains is ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with NYC just 25 miles away
- An hours drive from three major international airports and ten minute commute from White Plains county airport.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation including bonus programs, vacation & CME time off
- Comprehensive benefits include: health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance and more.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE INTERNAL MEDICINE/ IM PHYSICIAN
- 2+ years work experience is required
- Medical Degree - MD or DO and a valid NYS Medical License.
- Board Certified or Board eligible.
- Valid BLS certification
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- U.S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital -2019
- Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval 2019
- Great Place to Work - 2019/20
- Magnet Recognized (2012 and 2016)
- Healthgrades – Outstanding Patient Experience Award Women’s Choice Award® - America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Experience
- And many more.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV for consideration to Sharon O. Alfonso
Posted February 5, 2021