Physician, Associate Medical Director Ambulance Service
Brooklyn Center, MN
Provide expert medical oversight and development of clinical activities associated with North Memorial Ambulance Service and Air Care as directed by EMS Medical director to achieve North Memorial Health’s goal of empowering our customers to achieve their best health—and commitment to look at healthcare differently.
Preference for pervious experience as Ambulance Service Medical Director
• Prefer prior training with process improvement.
• Experience working with EMS agencies at local, state and national level.
• Experience interacting with Physicians, hospital administrators and other EMS agencies including police and fire.
• Board Certified in Emergency Medicine or clinically relevant specialty
• Subspecialty board certification preferred
Posted March 31, 2021