Urology Opportunity - Northern NY- Hospital Employed
Inpatient and outpatient
Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center is looking for a BC/BE Urologist to join our team!
- Join an employed multidisciplinary group; collegial environment with a full spectrum of supporting specialist & Primary Care
- Preferred experience/ training in robotic surgery -Our da Vinci Xi allows our surgeons to have a greater range of motion, sharper visibility and the ability to operate with impeccable precision.
- Our state-of-the-art onsite Winter Cancer Center offers urologic procedures and treatments to include PROVENGE, XOFIGO, IMRT & SBRT
- Call is light 1:4 and no ED call for admission allows for a work/ life balance.
- The facility has a robust 24-7 Hospitalist program offering assistance with admissions & patient coverage.
* Physician Couples Welcome
Offer Package Outline**:**
- Starting Salary: $525,000 + DOE, plus RVU Production Incentive once physician meets MGMA median threshold
- Competitive Sign-on Bonus
- House Purchase Allowance
- Student Loan Repayment
- Generous PTO
- Moving Expense & Annual CME Allowance
- Malpractice Insurance: Occurrence Based
Full Benefits Package Includes: Health & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance and Eligibility to participate in the Medical Center's retirement plans.
About Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center:
Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center on the St. Lawrence River is in the Northeastern Tier of N.Y.S. on the Canadian border. Ottawa is 45 minutes away and Montreal is 2 hours away. Both are an integral part of our lifestyle offering diverse cultural, shopping and dining options.
Our close proximity to the Adirondack Mountains and Lake Placid ensure great skiing, hiking and camping.
Our local school system (K-12) offer strong academic programs, with a large variety of sports programs and extracurricular activities. Additionally, there are 4 colleges within 30 minute radius.
The reasonable cost of living here allows you to enjoy all this and more!
Posted October 9, 2019