Family Medicine Physician
Assistant Program Director/Core Faculty
The hospital’s Residency Program has an immediate Program Director opening for our young, 8-8-8 residency program in southeast North Carolina. They graduated their second class of residents in June 2019. They have ACGME initial accreditation and have Osteopathic Recognition.
- Serve a unique population demographic in a somewhat rural, very underserved community that is less 90 minutes from the North and South Carolina beaches along the Atlantic
- No inpatient or obstetrical requirements, though either or both could be arranged if desired
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
The area boasts small-town charm and Southern hospitality, coupled with natural beauty, rich quality of life and a mild climate.
- Located on the Lumber River, perfect for canoeing, fishing, hunting, picnicking, camping, nature study, swimming, biking, and jogging
- One hour from Wilmington, 1.5 hours from Raleigh, within 2 hours of the Carolina beaches, Charlotte, and Charleston
Job ID: JN -062020-22420