Bay Area Primary Care Position
Outpatient Only - Family Practice or Internal Medicine
San Pablo, California
Be a part of this world-class academic medical center that delivers the latest advances in medical treatment and high-quality care. This organization is growing at a rapid rate and has multiple openings at clinics throughout the San Francisco Bay Area including Silicon Valley and the East Bay. Join this physician-led medical group today!
- Employed position with competitive salary provided to Board Eligible/Board Certified Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physicians
- Outpatient Primary Care clinic-based role - no nights and no inpatient responsibilities
- Diverse patient panel including teens, adults and the geriatric population
- Collaborative and collegial work environment with team-oriented colleagues and ample support staff
- Fully equipped clinics with access to the latest technology, sub-specialty and academic faculty physicians
- Generous benefit package including full benefits, 401k with matching, signing bonus, relocation allowance, malpractice coverage and more!
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree- Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
A crimson bridge, cable cars, a sparkling bay and home to the finest wine country - the San Francisco Bay Area is undeniably one of the world’s greatest areas to practice and live! Centrally located in Contra Costa County, San Pablo and the surrounding communities offer diversity, affordability and thriving residential community.
- Enjoy the breathtaking views of the San Francisco Peninsula from Wildcat Canyon Park, hike the lush fields of Kennedy Grove or rent a boat to explore the San Pablo Reservoir- whatever you desire, your outdoor adventure awaits
- Live in San Pablo or a surrounding city like Berkeley, Orinda, Hercules, Lafayette, Martinez, Pinole, or Richmond Hills. Beautiful housing with panoramic bay views are nestled in the rolling hills.
- Endless transportation options including ferried, BART, and immediate access to Oakland and San Francisco International Airport
- Highly rated public and private school options and top universities nearby such as Stanford University, UC Berkeley, Santa Clara University and UCSF to name a few
Job ID: JN -012021-23756