CRNA - Northern California
W2 or 1099 Employment Options
Signing and Retention Bonuses
This is an opportunity to become part of an organization focused on providing comprehensive, quality healthcare through an integrated and collaborative system. You will be joining a team of four CRNAs.
- 34-42 weeks of coverage per year
- Average 5-10 cases per day
- 1:5-1:6 home based call
- Additional call pay available if you go into the hospital after hours or pick up additional call shifts
- W2 or 1099 Employment - you choose!
- $30,000 signing bonus, $30,000 retention bonus and $10,000 relocation bonus
This close-knit, family-friendly mountain community offers you an exceptional quality of life and a relaxed lifestyle. Surround yourself with tall trees, clean air, and stunning mountain views while still having easy access to cities in Northern California and Oregon. With a 4 day work week and favorable patient volume, the incoming OBGYN will have the opportunity and time to explore the gold mine of outdoor recreation in the area and activities in town.
- Enjoy all four seasons - sunny summer days, cool falls, mild winters, and vibrant springs
- Outdoor enthusiast’s paradise with easy access to the Pacific Crest Trail - hiking, fishing, kayaking, skiing, snowmobiling, mountain climbing, boating, golfing, bicycling, and much more!
- Several reputable, highly ranked public schools in the community
- Great place to raise a family with affordable housing options: 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2,000 square feet for just $179,000!
- Charming Main Street with a variety of restaurants and boutiques
- Local year-round events include concerts in the park, balloon fair, art walks, and annual music festival
Job ID: JN -102021-25574 (IND-TR)