Spanish Fluent Internal Medicine Physician - Open to 2020 Residents
Los Angeles, CA
Inpatient and outpatient
Optum is looking for an Internal Medicine Physician to join our team in Downtown Los Angeles, California! The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs. 2020 New Grads are encouraged to apply!
Optum offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
A short drive from the Staples Center, this clinic is located in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles at 1120 W. Washington Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90015 near the 10 FWY.
- 100% Outpatient Primary Care; Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5 PM; no calls or weekends required.
- Average daily patient census: 18-20 patients per clinician; 51% senior patients and 49% commercial patients are paneled at this site
- 25 exam rooms for Primary Care; full radiology department onsite
- 24-hour Urgent Care onsite with 14 exam rooms
- Hospital affiliations: California Hospital Medical Center, White Memorial, Monterey Park Hospital, and Beverly Hospital
Additional opportunities at these locations: Van Nuys and Downey, CA!
- Must be bilingual, fluent in Spanish
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- ACGME Residency-trained and BE/BC in Internal Medicine
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership
- Reimbursement for professional development and License/Certification renewals
- Paid Time Off, Paid holidays, and CME time
- $1mm/$3mm claims made Malpractice Coverage with tail coverage
- Bonus plan based on performance and quality metrics, paid bi-annually
Posted October 5, 2020