Physician - Value Based House Calls - Springfield, MA
$40,000 Sign on Bonus for External Candidates!
Do you want to make a difference in healthcare?
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience:
- Current, valid, non-sanctioned, non-restricted license to practice medicine in the state
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatrics sub-specialty or Family Practice [Board Eligible for up to one year if new grad]
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Medical Doctorate or Doctorate of Osteopathy
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine, Geriatrics sub-specialty or Family Practice
- Current DEA
- Ability to meet all Landmark Credentialing Requirements
- Extensive experience in providing medical care to geriatrics patients
- Familiarity with Medicare Guidelines
- Familiarity with CPT and ICD-9 codes as related to billing practices
- Malpractice profile meets Landmark’s risk guidelines
- Knowledge of clinical standards of care
- Access to reliable transportation required; if you are driving a vehicle, you must comply with all the terms of the Landmark Motor Vehicle Safety policy
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
Posted July 27, 2022