Central New York
$465,000 Earning Potential
A nationally ranked non-profit hospital system in upstate New York is seeking to add to their team with an obstetrics/gynecology physician. As an employee, you’d get full benefits, a very competitive salary, and full support from both administration and your team.
- Join a very busy practice and team of 5 obstetrics/gynecology physicians
- Guaranteed Base Salary + Production
- Production bonuses have typically fallen between $75,000-$100,000
- Director of OB/Gyn opportunity with stipend an extra $50,000 annually
- Comprehensive benefits with opportunities to grow professionally
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Live in a friendly community just east of a metropolitan area. Have the best of both worlds by having low cost of living, all the amenities of a large city, and not having to sit in traffic in this suburban area.
- 30 minutes to a metropolitan area in upstate New York
- Plethora of dining, history, art, and culture options
- Finger Lakes wine country and the majestic Adirondack mountains at your fingertips
- Easy drive to Toronto, Montreal, Boston, Philadelphia and New York City
Job ID: JN -022021-24052 (IND-TR)