Primary Care Nurse Practitioner for Outpatient Clinic
Premise Health is seeking a Full-Time Nurse Practitioner to provide primary care and clinical leadership for our Health and Wellness Center located in Billings, MT. This is a great opportunity to start practicing medicine the way that you’ve always wanted to. We allow you the flexibility to have a great work-life balance without overwhelming you with patient restrictions.
What makes this opportunity unique:
- Ability to tap into a national clinical information infrastructure
- Practice evidence based medicine where you are not paid for production
- Bottom line is measured by the quality of patient care
- A work life balance that is not just promised
- A collaborative approach with a focus on each individual patient
- Practice in a supportive, collaborative environment
- Less paperwork and administration time
- All RN licenses/certificates to practice
- All nurse practitioner licenses/certificates to practice
- State Prescriptive Authority (if applicable)
- Federal DEA license (matching each state of practice as applicable)
- Current national certification (ANCC or AANP required)
- Master Degree in Science of Nursing (if Master Degree in Science certificate does not state Nursing on it then a copy of transcripts is required)
- At least three years of clinical experience as a Nurse Practitioner in an ambulatory care, occupational health, family practice or emergency department setting.
If you are interested in becoming part of the leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare, apply today!
Posted March 30, 2021