Neurology Opportunity in Upstate NY
Samaritan Hospital - EM
St. Peter's Health Partners
Inpatient and outpatient
St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C. is seeking additional Neurologists to join St. Peter's Neurology in 2021. These are exciting opportunities to join an established neurology department as it grows it's services. Enjoy excellent colleagues, strong system practice support, inpatient and outpatient care settings, and a physician governed environment. Join a dynamic and growing organization as it takes its neurology program to the next level of integration.
Outpatient Based with inpatient consultation:
- An established practice with 4 full-time physicians: general neurology care in the outpatient office and inpatient rounding/consultation at Samaritan Hospital in Troy, NY
- Shared rotational call and great practice support
- Must be able to perform EMG/NCS and EEG.
- Some sleep study reading is available
- Recently opened a beautiful new office space
- Sub-specialty, MS Headache Center, and strong Hospitalist support available.
These opportunities are not accepting J1 or H1B visa candidates.
- Board Certified in Neurology
- Fellowship training in various sub-fields welcomed but not required (general care is the primary focus)
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage
- CME time & expense allowance
- Paid time away from the practice
- Retirement savings program with employer matching program
- Relocation assistance is available
- Starting bonus
About St. Peter's Health Partners
St. Peter’s Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C., (SPHPMA) is one of the Capital Region’s largest multi-specialty physician groups with more than 350 physicians and advanced practitioners, in more than 80 practice locations. SPHPMA is a full affiliate corporation of St. Peter’s Health Partners.
Our providers and staff are dedicated to bringing together the best possible care and experience for our patients. We offer patients improved coordination of care among their primary care providers, specialists, hospital and other health care providers. We work with our patients and their loved ones to provide high-quality, compassionate care and advanced treatment options in a supportive, healing environment.
Headquartered in Albany, NY, our physician group represents more than 20 specialties, including: primary care; internal medicine; pediatrics; cardiology; clinical nutrition; endocrinology; obstetrics and gynecology; hematology, medical oncology and radiation oncology; neurology; neurosurgery; pulmonary and critical care; radiology; urology; bariatric care and surgery; general, hepatobiliary, neurological, orthopedic, spinal, thoracic, and esophageal surgeries; and urgent care.
Our offices and affiliates are located in the counties of Albany, Columbia, Montgomery, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Ulster and Warren.
Posted December 7, 2019