Obstetrics and Gynecology Position – Pacific Northwest
$425,000 Income and Housing Stipend
Cap-Exempt Facility for Visa Candidates
Are you feeling burned out, just too busy to enjoy time with family or friends or looking for some financial stability? This a flexible, true quality of life position that allows for a work/life balance without having to compromise on the financial package. This organization is focused on providing comprehensive, quality healthcare through an integrated and collaborative system. You will be taking over the practice of an established OBGYN in this turn-key position.
- A well established organization is recruiting due to an upcoming retirement
- Home based 1:4 call
- Robotics available
- Flexible 4-4.5 day work week
- With median MGMA production, you will earn $425,000 annually. Current providers earn $425,000-$460,000
- $125,000 signing bonus and 12 month free housing
- $120,000 guaranteed student loan repayment and residency stipend available
- Employed position offering relocation, benefits, 401(k) plan, malpractice insurance, 4 weeks PTO and 2 week for CME
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
This close-knit, family-friendly mountain community offers you an exceptional quality of life and a relaxed lifestyle. Surround yourself with tall trees, clean air, and stunning mountain views while still having easy access to cities in Northern California and Oregon. With a 4 day work week and favorable patient volume, the incoming OBGYN will have the opportunity and time to explore the gold mine of outdoor recreation in the area and activities in town.
- Enjoy all four seasons - sunny summer days, cool falls, mild winters, and vibrant springs
- Outdoor enthusiast’s paradise with easy access to the Pacific Crest Trail - hiking, fishing, kayaking, skiing, snowmobiling, mountain climbing, boating, golfing, bicycling, and much more!
- Several reputable, highly ranked public schools in the community
- Great place to raise a family with affordable housing options: 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2,000 square feet for just $179,000!
- Charming Main Street with a variety of restaurants and boutiques
- Local year-round events include concerts in the park, balloon fair, art walks, and annual music festival
Job ID: JN -102019-20881 (IND-TR)