Penn State Health - State College - Outpatient Physiatrist
State College, PA
Board Certified/Eligible Physiatrists are invited to apply for an open position at Penn State Health. The successful candidate will join the Penn State Health Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation in an outpatient practice at State College, PA.
- This position is exclusively outpatient rehabilitation, with musculoskeletal clinics, industrial medicine, EMGs and/or spasticity management.
- Daytime hours with rare after hours call (typically 0-2x annually)
- Great opportunity for mentorship in already established program with established referral base
- Clinically based position with opportunity for teaching
- Competitive salary and generous benefits including sign on bonus.
What we’re seeking:
- Medical degree – MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- BC/BE in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Excellent patient care abilities and interest in teaching as well as participation in clinical research
What the Area Offers:
State College, PA is home to Pennsylvania State University & University Park, which is the largest campus in the Penn State system. If you’ve never visited, State College is more than just a quintessential college town. It is vibrant with exciting nightlife, great shopping, many options for arts & culture, and a diverse array of restaurants. Nestled at the base of Mount Nittany, State College is a unique and wonderful combination of small town charm and college town action that makes it no surprise that this area of central Pennsylvania is known as “Happy Valley.”
Penn State Health is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Posted October 9, 2019