Anesthesiology Opportunity in a Charming Michigan City
Inpatient and outpatient
A hospital in Michigan is seeking a Anesthesiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Full time - ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: Full time or two weeks a month, weekends available
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call Requirements: Call optional
- Volume : Varies
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: Neuro, OB, cardiac, trauma, acute and chronic pain.-Complex cardiac is done at Royal Oak.
- Support Staff: MD and CRNA
- EMR/Charting: EMR
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: BLS
About the Location:
- See all Royal Oak has to offer! From galleries, museums, zoos, and theaters, there is an activity for everyone to enjoy.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -072020-22647
Posted October 7, 2020