Why wait to vacation? Join GI Team at St. Peter's Health | Outdoor Paradise in Rocky Mountains
Inpatient and outpatient
Why wait to vacation? Play where you LIVE! Helena, Montana is looking for an additional Gastroenterologist to join our already incredible team.
- Minimal call – very experienced ED team and Hospitalists – rarely go into the hospital
- 1-day clinic and 3.5-days in Endo
- New Endoscopy suite with 5 rooms & new state of the art equipment
- ERCP and EUS welcome!
- Patients are on a waiting list
- Amazing support staff: 2 NPs, 1 PA, 2 LPs, 2 MAs, 2 RN’s & 2 schedulers, etc.
· 1:2 call- You pick 10 day a month
· Competitive compensation package
· State-of-the-art equipment including the da Vinci Xi™ robot
About St. Peter's Health:
Our robotics program is part of St. Peters Health’s $10 million operating room renovation project, which is scheduled to be completed in the fall of 2020. When completed, St. Peter’s will have six state-of-the-art surgical suites. The surgical suites will include expanded space and new technology like antibacterial lights and touchscreen access to medical records.
We offer the opportunity to have an established thriving practice and enjoy an unbeatable quality of life. Contact us to find out how to play where you LIVE!
Nestled at the base of the Rocky Mountain Front, Helena is the ultimate outdoor paradise. Gorgeous mountain ranges with miles and miles of mountain bike and running trails, multiple rivers for fishing and floating, 5 lakes, 3 golf courses and a ski resort minutes out of town are a few of our hidden treasures. Helena has adventure waiting for you and culture only minutes away, with multiple museums, live performing arts, festivals and so much more to make quality of life a priority.
Posted October 9, 2019