Medical Genetics Claims Review Opportunity
Flexible, part-time way to utilize your Medical Genetics expertise.
Medical Review Institute of America (MRIoA) is an Independent Review Organization, we facilitate the reviews of medical claims to determine treatment appropriateness. We are looking for physicians specializing in Medical Genetics to assist in this review process.
Provide your own opinion, in your area of specialization - Our panel of reviewers render a professional, independent, and unbiased opinion.
IS REVIEW WORK FOR ME?
• Flexible schedule. Work when you want! You can easily let us know your availability for reviewing cases.
• Work from your home or office, or anywhere within the US.
• MRIoA reviewers complete 3-5 cases per week on average, and there are no minimum expectations.
• Paid on a per case basis. Case rates vary due to case complexity and usually take between 20-60 minutes to complete.
• Turn-around Time for each case can vary depending on the type of case, typically it is 24-48 hours.
• Cases may involve a Peer-to-Peer conversation with the treating provider to obtain clarification when necessary. There is additional compensation for calls.
Non-employed Independent Contractor (1099) opportunity.
Must be actively practicing (direct patient care in the area of review work) a minimum of 8 hours a week, on average
Board Certified in the specialty area of review work
Must have solid computer navigation skill
Must have an unrestricted state license/s and DEA
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Posted March 18, 2021