Nurse Practitioner (Atlanta, GA)
Forward is on a bold mission to make high quality healthcare available to a billion people across the globe. We’re building the world’s most advanced healthcare platform from the ground up, combining hardware, software and doctors under one roof.
Our ideal care provider is someone motivated to provide high quality, patient-centered, care in a collaborative, team-based clinical setting. Nurse Practitioners who do well at Forward embrace system-based practice and are interested in working in an evolving care setting where the tools you use to provide care are frequently updated and improved.
- Provide high quality, system-based, patient-centered and collaborative care to Forward members.
- Participate in the delivery of high-quality, evidence-based treatment plans for patients.
- Use clinical skills for physical examination, data collection, laboratory testing, and medical procedures.
- Assist in care coordination of the patient experience.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, designers, physicians, health coaches and medical assistants
- Give and receive regular feedback on individual member cases.
- Support live member experience including coaching patients in optimal use of our clinical products and services.
- Support clinical care delivery and collaborate with operations specialists to ensure smooth, efficient and patient-centered clinical care.
- Motivated by Forward’s mission to make high-quality preventive guidance and primary care more accessible to patients.
- A hardworking, detail-oriented individual
- A caring, compassionate individual who enjoys helping others and providing a positive care experience.
- Flexible and interested in working in a clinical environment with frequent change / product improvements, and who are extremely comfortable using new technology and software.
- Board Certified
- Primary Care, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine experience
- Open to obtaining GA license
Posted June 10, 2021