Volunteer Teaching Opportunity – Myanmar – Yangon General Hospital and Yangon Orthopaedic Hospital
Yangon General Hospital and Yangon Orthopaedic Hospital
Health Volunteers Overseas
Inpatient and outpatient
- Volunteers are needed to review, revise, and support the orthopaedic residency program, and to provide sub-specialty training for the general orthopaedic surgeons in trauma, infection control, pediatrics, hand surgery, spine surgery, orthopaedic oncology, arthroplasty, arthroscopic and sports surgery, and external fixators.
- Assignment: 3-4 weeks
- Teaching Topics: Orthopaedics – all topics; trauma, infection control, pediatric orthopaedics, hand surgery, spine surgery, orthopaedic oncology, arthroplasty, arthroscopy, sports medicine, and external fixators of particular interest
- Opportunities for Those-in-Training: No
- Qualifications: Board eligible/certified; current license to practice (active or retired)
- Activities: Clinical training, continuing education, didactic instruction, faculty/staff training, formal lecturing, grand rounds, mentoring
- Housing: Housing provided for a reasonable fee.
- Companions: Suitable for companion/spouse; suitable for children
Posted December 17, 2019