Join Stanford Health Care Team-OB/GYN Opening in the Bay Area
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full time BC/BE OB/GYN physician to join our clinic in Oakland, CA.
About Us: Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
We are dedicated to delivering women’s health care in the East Bay. We offer the latest care practices in obstetrics and gynecology and deliver new therapies and diagnostics to ensure you receive the care you need, when you need it.
- Full-time employment opportunity
- Full-scope services include prenatal planning, high-risk pregnancy, post-partum, in-office procedures, specialized surgical care as well as minimally invasive surgical care. Access to XI robot available
- Two practice locations: Oakland and San Pablo
- Physician sees an average of 20-24 patients a day in the outpatient clinic
- Currently more gyn heavy but will be starting full OB services soon
- Four (4) providers in group: 3 Ob/Gyn physicians and 1 Nurse Midwife
- Deliveries and Gyn Surgeries are performed at Alta Bates in Berkeley and Summit in Oakland
- New state of the art outpatient surgery Center at Stanford Health Care in Emeryville
- Access to specialists
- Diverse patient population
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
Posted July 21, 2021