Nurse Practitioner - Home Visits - North Richland Hills, Fort Worth, Haltom City, Hurst, Colleyville, Euless, Bedford
- As a Landmark nurse practitioner or physician assistant (AKA—Rock Star), you’ll manage a small panel of patients with multiple, complex conditions, in partnership with a nurse care manager (RN). Landmark home visits typically last about 40 minutes (initial visits even longer), which allows you to talk to the patient, ask questions, complete medication management, provide disease education, and so on.
As a clinical rock star, you will:
- Perform comprehensive initial assessments for newly enrolled patients
- Manage patient care on a longitudinal basis, delivering proactive care to reduce unnecessary hospitalizations
- Diagnose, prescribe and treat patients, consistent with standard of care
- Partner with the patient’s primary care provider and specialists to deliver integrated care
- Participate in a rotated on-call program for home-based patient support after-hours
- Efficient and thorough charting is key to this role
Completion of Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA-C) accredited program * 2+ years of clinical NP or PA experience preferred * Knowledge of clinical standards of care * Current unrestricted NP or PA state license, and current state driver’s license * Passion for delivering care to patients with complex, chronic illnesses * Willingness to conduct house calls * Access to reliable transportation to conduct patient visits required; if you are driving a vehicle, you must comply with all the terms of the Landmark Motor Vehicle Safety policy.
Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Landmark Health will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Posted January 8, 2022