Urgent Care Position in Fast-Growing Indianapolis Suburb
Join Indiana University Health Physicians and System Health Solutions group in an Urgent Care Physician role in the popular growing town of Avon, IN, a suburb just west of Indianapolis! This position offers leadership and growth opportunities.
Our exceptional care and continued excellence have been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for 23 consecutive years. IU Health continues to be ranked among the nation's best and is the #1 ranked healthcare system in Indiana. With 16 hospitals and hundreds of clinics, we are the state's largest healthcare system.
- Provide care to ages 3 months and up
- Urgent care and occupational medicine including injury and illness care, minor procedures, workers' compensation, DOT and sports physicals
- Responsible for appropriateness, quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the medical care provided by our physicians and advanced practice providers
- 14 clinical shifts per month within our Urgent Care practice, rotating days, 3 weekend shifts per month, holiday rotation
- Provide support for our advanced practice providers
- Must be MD or DO
- BC in Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care or Family Medicine required
- Emergency medicine and/or urgent care experience preferred
- Occupational medicine experience preferred
- 3-5 years' experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Posted October 14, 2021