Neurocritical Care Opportunity - Milwaukee, WI (Advocate Aurora Health)
Advocate Aurora Health is seeking a Neuro Intensivist in Milwaukee, WI. The Neuro ICU located in Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center is a 27-bed unit with a dedicated, established team of Neuro Intensivists. St. Luke’s Medical Center is a comprehensive stroke center that receives referrals from 14 additional Aurora facilities in Wisconsin. Internal Medicine/Neurocritical Care trained physicians welcome to apply.
- Join a highly skilled multi-disciplinary team of physicians and advanced practice providers
- Shift pay and NO nights!
- Enjoy block scheduling, flexible scheduling or part-time
- 24 hour EEG monitoring, separate team of Neuro Endovascular, Interventionists and Neurosurgery team
- Focus on patient / physician quality experiences and have access to academics
- Ability to part in stroke call or work solely in the Neurocritical Care Unit.
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the 12th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the United States.
- Integrated delivery model allows Advocate Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients
- Anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers
- Physician led organization and outstanding continuum of care
About Advocate Aurora Health Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Posted August 19, 2020