Plastic Surgery Position at Established Practice in IL with Academic Opportunity
Carle Foundation Hospital
Carle Physician Group
Carle Physician Group is seeking a BE/BC Plastic Surgeon to join our established Plastics Department in Urbana, Illinois.
Position Details Include:
- Experience or fellowship training in microvascular reconstruction required. Interest in rhinoplasty is a plus
- Call is 1:3 with APPs taking call/rounds Mon-Fri from 8 AM- 5PM
- Join a team of two plastic surgeons.
- Dedicated support staff consists of 2 Patient Service Representatives, 1 surgery scheduler, 3 RN’s, 1 Esthetician, 2 Medical Assistants, and 2 APPs
- Physicians see an average of 18 patients per clinic day and 3-5 surgical cases per surgical block
- Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Surgeries will primarily be done at our new outpatient surgery center attached to a new plastic surgery office space with some surgical cases performed at Carle Foundation Hospital
- Mostly an adult patient population with some pediatric and geriatric patients
- Opportunity for academic/research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation's first college of medicine focused, from the beginning, on the intersection of engineering and medicine
Posted January 19, 2021