Urology Nurse Practitioner Las Vegas, NV - 15k Sign On Bonus for External Candidates
Las Vegas, NV
$15k Sign on for external candidates
Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life’s best work.(sm)
Urology Specialists of Nevada seeks a Urology Nurse Practitioner to join our practice in Las Vegas, Nevada. Our practice includes adult patients. Our physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants work together as a team but manage their own patients.
In this role, you would participate in general urology clinic, rounding in hospitals, assisting on call, and possibly assisting in the operating room. There are soon to be five valley clinic locations. You will be on staff at all the hospitals in the valley.
Las Vegas offers 300 plus days of sunshine, championship golf, hiking, skiing, boating, world class entertainment and five star restaurants. No state income tax and a lower cost of living than many metropolitan areas.
- Nurse Practitioner with an active and unrestricted license
- Ability to obtain appropriate licensure in Nevada and DEA license
- AANP, ANCC or NCCPA certification or ability to obtain
- Basic Proficiency with computer and EMR
- Ability to qualify for standard malpractice coverage with limits of $1M/3M
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Prior experience in Urology
Posted June 25, 2022