Emergency Medicine Openings with IHS in Arizona | Great Federal Benefits
Inpatient and outpatient
This position will support the Federal Government's response efforts to COVID-19. This is a Direct Hire Open Continuous Announcement (OCA) for an Emergency Room Physician for the Indian Health Service at the following locations
- Colorado River Service Unit in Parker, AZ
- Hopi Health Care Center in Polacca, AZ
- Peach Springs Health Center in Peach Springs, Arizona
- Responsible for the practice of medicine or direct service to patients involving the performance of diagnostic, preventative or therapeutic services to patients in hospitals or clinics.
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination and other specialized medical care to treat, prevent illness, disease or injury.
- Order, perform, and interpret tests and analyze records, reports and examination information to diagnose patients condition. Collect, record and maintain patient information such as medical history, reports and examinations results.
- Experience with electronic health records is preferred. Monitor patient's conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients. Refer patients to medical specialists or other practitioners when necessary.
Benefits of Working with Us:
- Only 1 license/50 states needed at Federal Facilities
- No Malpractice insurance needed while working at Federal Facilities
- Relocation Incentives
- Exceptional Federal Benefits, including Health and life insurance benefits
- Outstanding Federal Retirement Plan, and much more
Posted January 6, 2021