Be Busy from the Start - Small Town Practice, just minutes from St. Louis
Missouri Baptist Medical Center
BJC Medical Group seeks a board-certified/board-eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician for our newly acquired practice in Festus, Missouri.
Conveniently located, just 30 minutes from St. Louis, physicians get to practice in a small town setting with all the amenities of living in a metro area and with the support of a large hospital organization like BJC Healthcare.
- Outpatient only, well-established practice that has been serving the Festus community for 30+ years
- Be busy from the start with a full patient panel, since one of the physicians is retiring
- Adult only practice, with opportunity to incorporate pediatrics, if desired
- $100K in student loan reimbursement
- Training stipend for the remainder of residency or fellowship
- Excellent benefits offering to include health, life, dental, CME allowance, and generous time off
- System-wide Epic EMR
- Retirement savings vehicles including 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation and pension (defined benefit) plan
- Relocation assistance
Enjoy Living in St. Louis, Missouri
St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include the recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theater, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more!
- Major sports teams and an awesome sports town, with Cardinals baseball and Blues hockey
- Features ample fine-dining, wineries, and microbreweries
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market
- Access to great public and private schools
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids
- Immediate access to a major international airport
About BJC Healthcare
We are based in St. Louis, MO, and serve our region through our 13 community hospitals and service organizations. Through our partners at Washington University and their stellar training programs, we offer our patients access to the some of the finest sub-specialty care in the world, while maintaining our community focus. BJC Medical Group is made up of more than 700 clinicians across more than 120 clinics across a full spectrum of specialty care ranging from Family Medicine to advanced Cardiac Care. We are a physician-led organization and live our mission every day. We hope you will consider joining us. “The World's Best Medicine Begins with You...”
Posted May 4, 2021