Schedule Flexibility, Loan Repayment and No State Income Tax in Seattle
Inpatient and outpatient
Family Medicine with Obstetrics - Seattle, WA
$260,000+ with No State Income Tax
You deserve to join an organization that cares for the whole you. We are the leading independent medical group in America led by physicians. We want to hire quality-focused physicians looking to join an organization at the forefront of community health and innovation.
- We prioritize flexibility and work-life balance: 4 or 5 day work week available with flexible 6, 8, 10, or 12-hour shifts available throughout the week
- You will get comprehensive benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(K) with employer-matched contributions and education leave
- “100 Best Companies to Work For” by Fortune Magazine , a “Top Large Company to Work for in Washington” by Seattle Business Magazine, and “Best Place to Work in Healthcare” by Becker’s Review
- Outpatient clinic schedule with favorable obstetrics/delivery volume
- Average 3 deliveries per month. C-sections not required but available to surgical OB fellowship trained family medicine physicians.
- Earn what you are worth: earnings potential of $230,000-$350,000 with signing bonus, relocation assistance, loan repayment and all professional fees paid
- Get support when you need it: Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment with low turnover, high-patient satisfaction and mentorship program available
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Very few places offer the best of world-class amenities while providing access to unmatched natural beauty. Our providers enjoy the opportunity of living in walkable urban neighborhoods, family-friendly suburbs, or the quiet retreats at the foot of the Cascades.
- Washington is an income tax-free state and the Greater Seattle area has positive home appreciation over 29%
- Seattle ranks as one of the “Least Stressful Cities” by Sperling’s Best Places , “Healthiest Cities” by Centrum , and is referred to as a “City on the Edge of Greatness”
- Four seasons offer the outdoor enthusiast access to water recreation on Puget Sound, world-class hiking and skiing in the Cascades, fishing and hunting statewide
- Top-scoring school districts by Great Schools for both public and private institutions and 4-year universities including the University of Washington and Seattle University
Job ID: FPOB 9344516
Posted July 18, 2020