Internal Medicine Outpatient Only Practice in Suburban Wisconsin location
Are you looking for a growing primary care practice with a collaborative and congenial group of colleagues?
If so, this may be the opportunity you have been seeking.
- Full-time (4 or 4.5 days/week option)
- Clinic Hours: 7am-5pm
- May participate with e-visits
- Call is manageable with an ‘at home’ rotation of 1:8. The Appleton clinic providers share call with Neenah IM clinic providers, and ThedaCare-On-Call (nurse triage service) screens all calls before transferring them to the on-call physician. The hospitalist team manages all admissions
- Outpatient clinic visits only. No hospital rounds.
- EPIC used as integrated EMR
Interested in learning more? Call or email me:
Director, Physician Recruitment
Posted June 15, 2021