A part of the OptumCare Network, We are looking for an experienced BC Psychiatrist
Inpatient and outpatient
New West Physicians, a premier medical group in Denver, has multiple out-patient Family Medicine and Internal Medicine offices in the Denver Metro area.
- Perform psychiatric evaluations for adult patients referred by their primary care provider
- Assess, diagnose, treat, and prescribe medications as needed for adult primary care patients for behavioral health and psychological disorders
- Provide direct clinical services to patients in the form of psychosocial assessments, individual, family, and group treatment.
- Provide direct clinical care to patients
- Provide evidence-based treatment interventions in episodes of care that generally last 1 week to four months, with a range of 1-10 visits per episode of care.
- Collaborate with and support primary care providers on the ongoing care of patients with mild to moderate behavioral health conditions who can safely and effectively be managed by the PCP/Advanced Practitioner (AP)
- Collaborate and communicate with primary care providers for the care of patients with moderate to complex behavioral health conditions. Accept warm handoffs to transition the patient into BH episode of care until stabilized
- Support primary care providers in their ongoing care of patients with mild to moderate psychiatric disorders
As an Employer of Choice, we offer a full comprehensive range of benefits and attractive compensation package:
- Guaranteed Base and bonus potential
- Med/Den/Vis, STD, LTD, 401k with match
- Professional Liability
- PTO accrual
- CME Reimbursement
- Stock Purchase Option/Executive Savings Plan
Posted September 30, 2020