Pediatric Otolaryngologist Opportunity at Penn State Children’s Hospital & Penn State College of Medicine
Inpatient and outpatient
The Department of Otolaryngology at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Penn State Children’s Hospital and Penn State College of Medicine is seeking an additional full-time Pediatric Otolaryngologist.
- Appointment will be at the Assistant/Associate/Professor level.
- Qualified candidates must have completed an approved Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery residency program
- Board certified or board eligible, and be fellowship trained to provide clinical and hospital-based Pediatric Otolaryngological care for our patients.
- Opportunity to build airway practice.
- The successful applicant will join a growing collaborative clinical team with the resources of one of the leading academic medical centers in the nation. Competitive salary and benefits.
About the Children's Hospital:
- The Children’s Hospital building was opened in 2013 and is completing a 3 story expansion due to exponential growth. It sits on the campus of the Hershey Medical Center, a 548-bed Level I regional trauma center. As central Pennsylvania’s only academic medical center and home to the College of Medicine, we are sought out as a resource for the most complex adult and pediatric cases. The Children’s Hospital has been recognized for eight consecutive years among the best children’s hospitals in multiple specialties. Additionally, it is one of only eight hospitals in the nation to be named a Level 1 Children’s Surgery Center by the American College of Surgeons Children’s Surgery Verification Program.
- The Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Children’s Hospital and College of Medicine are committed to enhancing the quality of life through improved health, the professional preparation of those who will serve the health needs of others, and the discovery of knowledge that will benefit all.
Posted November 4, 2019