New Orleans, Louisiana - Employed Group Practice
Inpatient and outpatient
New Orleans - OB/GYN - Employed
Join a Rapidly Expanding OB/GYN Department
Signing and Relocation Bonuses
One of the South's Premier Health Systems (5 hospitals, 2,226 physicians) is recruiting for its Obstetrics and Gynecology service line, due to the growing need in the area. This group is part of a large physician services organization that enjoys the support of a large primary care base that is part of the physician services group. Your practice also enjoys the support of other local primary care providers in the area.
- Salary + production + a quality-based bonus that can equal up to 10% of your base salary = great compensation!
- This model allows physicians to focus on patient care and the management staff does 90% of the “non-patient care” work for you!
- Physicians in this group show up, practice medicine, and leave all the monotonous tasks to the amazing staff around them.
- A full complement of benefits: malpractice, medical, dental, life, long term disability, retirement, health club membership, credit union, and free covered parking are just a part of what attracts providers to join
- You will be joining a large OB/GYN department that prides itself on teamwork and collegiality.
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Describing the culture of this diverse city isn’t easy. We have a population of 400K within our city limits and over 700,000 in the metro area. We are a mix of people who value family, a love of amazing food, and incredible music. We are a big city, make no mistake about that, but we find life seems to slow down a little so we can savor life instead of race through it.
- Clinics are located in one and around the beautiful garden district
- World-famous restaurants and entertainment are found around every corner of this historic city
- State-of-the-art medicine, winning professional sports teams, major/Division 1 university programs that offer world-class education
- Easy access to an international airport
Job ID: OBG 12174664
Posted December 21, 2020