75th Percentile Earnings
Join a growing hospital outside one of the fastest growing major metros in the U.S. With updated equipment, a supportive team to work with and a fantastic compensation package, this group is looking for a long-term fit to the area. The current physician is retiring so you will be stepping into an existing patient base.
- Extremely supportive administration and physician groups at hospital
- Flexible schedule - create the life you want!
- Fantastic built in referral system
- Full benefits, paid time off, sign-on bonus and relocation allowance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This area consistently ranks as one of the top places to live in the United States, with breathtaking scenery and all four seasons. Live where countless people from all over the world come to ski, hike or enjoy the great national parks.
- Short drive to internationally known ski resorts or national parks
- Live in an area that is a cultural and commercial center for the region
- Less than 1 hour away from a major metro and international airport
- 15 minutes from one of Utah's most famous universities
Job ID: JN -022020-21782