Chief Hospitalist Opportunity with Sound Physicians CT
Success Happens When you Start With your People
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? Sound Physicians is seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation. As healthcare becomes more complex, it takes a resilient leader to collaborate and find new ways to bring a team together and provide high-quality care for patients every day.
At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders with a dedicated learning & development team so that you can reach your greatest human potential.
Manchester Memorial Hospital is a 249-bed acute care community hospital celebrating the centennial of its founding in 1920. Along with Rockville General Hospital, Manchester Memorial is an affiliate of Eastern Connecticut Health Network, an established organization dedicated to serving the communities of greater Hartford since 1997. The hospital offers a state-of-the-art emergency department, a strong sub-specialty presence, newly renovated patient rooms, and is home to a family medicine residency program.
- An established team of 11 physicians team with the support of a clinical performance nurse
- Open ICU with excellent specialty back-up; Plans to transition to a closed ICU in 2021
- Procedure experience preferred
- No call environment
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
What Matters to You
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
- Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine required
- 2+ years of prior chief hospitalist experience preferred
Posted May 25, 2021