Psychiatry Openings in one of 'America's Most Livable Cities' - Pittsburgh
Near Pittsburgh, PA
Allegheny Health Network’s Behavioral Health Institute is seeking full-time, board certified/board eligible Psychiatrists to provide adult and geriatric medical and mental health services at several inpatient and outpatient facilities located in Pittsburgh, PA and surrounding suburbs.
- 4 Allegheny Center - Pittsburgh, PA
- Jefferson Hospital - Pittsburgh, PA - South
- Must be board eligible/certified
- Licensed in the state of Pennsylvania prior to employment
- DEA and CPR Certification required prior to employment
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME allowances
- Working Life Balance Program
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, Gym Discounts & Mass Transit Benefits
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH – eight diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburgh’s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges, and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
Contact: Email CV and Direct Inquiries to: Sulynn Lopez | Physician Recruitment | Allegheny Health Network | 412-510-2078 | Sulynn.Lopez2@AHN.ORG
Posted October 9, 2019