Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist at thriving practice in the Southeast
The Mississippi Center for Advanced Medicine (MCAM) is seeking a Maternal Fetal Medicine physician to join our expanding community clinics. MCAM is a new healthcare facility in Madison, Mississippi, that integrates subspecialty medical care, clinical pharmacy services and care coordination for patients with pediatric, maternal fetal and congenital disorders. The Mississippi Center for Advanced Medicine is currently based in Madison, Mississippi with additional offices in Tupelo, Mississippi and Slidell, Louisiana. Madison has been named the best place to live, best place to raise a family and the safest city in Mississippi. Opportunity Highlights:
- Join a prominent Maternal Fetal Medicine specialist, Dr. Cindy Bean, in a growing practice.
- Join a growing group of pediatric subspecialists to help establish the only freestanding pediatric entity in the state:
- Pediatric Asthma, Allergy and Immunology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pediatric Hematology
- Pediatric Hospitalist Medicine
- Pediatric Neuromuscular Medicine
- Pediatric Obesity Medicine & Nutrition
- Pediatric Plastic Surgery
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Child Psychology
- Minimal call, great work life balance, excellent quality of life in Madison.
- Strong outpatient emphasis.
- Positive and supportive work environment.
- Research opportunities available in innovative care models.
- The multidisciplinary Maternal Fetal Medicine team is supported by maternal fetal medicine trained sonographers, a clinical pharmacist who works with Dr. Bean on managing gestational diabetes, social workers, and an infusion center.
- Program development, administrative, and clinical duties.
- CME funding provided for 1-2 conferences per year.
- Paid time off including 11 paid holidays.
- Full competitive benefits package offered – BCBS health and dental insurance (paid for in full for the physician), FSA, vision insurance, 401K, long-term disability coverage.
Posted April 1, 2021