Excellent Family Medicine Opportunity-Cherokee Nation Sam Hider Health Center
Inpatient and outpatient
Be a part of the largest tribally owned and operated healthcare system in the United States. Practice medicine without the constraints of managed care in one of our state-of-the-art health centers. Work with knowledgeable, skilled, and stable staff in a family-friendly environment. Expect to work M-F, 8-5, with no call.
Expect to be valued. As one of our talented and dedicated health care professionals you will enjoy a work environment that values you and your priorities.
Competitive Compensation package
- A base salary, annual merit increase, and quarterly incentive bonus structure.
- CME stipend with 40 paid hours
- Longevity Bonus
- Federal Tort Claims Protection (Federal Malpractice)
- 160 hours of annual leave in the first 3 years
- 12 paid annual holidays
- Sick Leave accrued at 4 hours per two-week pay period
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Group Term Life, AD& D, LT, and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Matching 401 K Retirement Plan Available; 100% employer match for first 5% & 50% match for next 4%; fully vested upon 4 years.
- Eligible for IHS Scholarship Pay-Back and IHS Loan Repayment
- NHSC Eligible Site(s) for Scholar and Loan Repayment
- Relocation expenses reimbursed (must meet guidelines)
- and more
Posted November 20, 2019