Urgent Care Physician | Optum | Low Patient Census
Optum is looking for a Full-Time Urgent Care Physician to join our team in Glendora, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
- Join two Physician and two NP/PA Providers at our Glendora Urgent Care Center!
- Work six, 12-hour shifts per two-week pay period (options for block scheduling and additional shifts, position is .9 FTE)
- Avg about 2 patients per hour
- Urgent Care hours are 8am-8pm, 7 days per week
- Onsite Lab, X-Ray, procedure rooms
- Opportunity to develop into Leadership Role
Optum offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- At least 1 of experience in Primary Care or Urgent Care
- Ability to work weekend shifts as needed
- Residency training in either Family or Internal Medicine
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you’ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.
Posted August 6, 2020