Neurology Physician Assistant | Do your life’s best work
Optum New Mexico is seeking a Full Time Advance Practice Clinician to join our Neurology team in beautiful Albuquerque, NM. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally.
- Practice to the full scope of your license! Our office is fully equipped to handle all office procedures
- This is a full time opportunity; clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Minimal call time
- Patient rooms, office space and Medical Assistants will be ready for you on day one
- Graduate of an accredited Certified Program. Master’s Degree in Nursing
- Three (3) years of previous experience in a Neurology hospital inpatient or clinic outpatient setting
- Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects; ability to function independently or as an effective team member; strong interpersonal and organizational skills; maintain strict patient confidentiality; analytical and problem solving skills
- Current NBR Certification; Licensed RN by the State of NM; Current in the state of NM; Applicable licensure required based on assignment.
- BLS certification
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential function of this role
- Fluency in EMR systems & technology
- Experience in providing patient care under a Global Risk/Medicare Advantage Model
Posted July 3, 2021