A clinic in California is seeking a Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Immediate for 3 months, with possibility for extension
- Schedule: Monday - Friday (8:00 AM-5:00 PM) or 4 - 10hour shifts (8:00 AM - 7:00 PM) per week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - day off); 1 day a week is a surgical day
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call: likely every 5th week night and every 5th weekend
- Volume: 24-27 patients per day
- Patient Ages: Typically Teen-Adults
- Procedures: Pap, Mammo, EMB, IUD inserts, Nexplanon inserts, Vaginal bleeding check, All GYN, OB care --- OB high risk and OB after 35 weeks will typically be seen by the OBGYN (Case by case), No Colpos, No Cyst removal, No Pessary fitting
- Cases: OB and Gyn cases
- Support Staff: 2 MA's, Front Office Supervisor, Back Office Supervisor, Center Manager and Regional Medical Director; There are 8 - 10 Providers who cover this clinic between OBGYNs, MDs and Women's Health NP/PAs. On any given day 2-3 OB and 2-3 WHNPs are onsite.
- EMR/Charting: Epic
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: DEA
- Fast credentialing;
- Flexible schedule;
- Long term assignment
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -122018-18350