OB/GYN near Albuquerque, NM | 4 Day Work Week and Low Delivery Volume
Near Albuquerque, NM
Inpatient and outpatient
A beautiful critical access hospital just under an hour from Albuquerque, NM is seeking a BE/BC OB/GYN physician to join their team in an effort to meet patient demand.
- 4 Day Clinic Work Week - Average of 17-19 patients per day
- Base Salary Guaranteed with an opportunity to make more via RVU based productivity
- Sign-on Bonus and Relocation offered
- Full Benefits including 25 Days of PTO Annually
- J1 Candidates will be accepted
- Located just under an hour from Albuquerque, this practice location has a truly unique culture or local community of artists, historians, entrepreneurs, and innovators.
- Affordable Cost-of-Living: nearby Albuquerque, NM has housing costs 146.2% higher than that of the practice location according to Sperling's.
- With over 300 days of sunshine a year there is an abundant amount of outdoor activities to partake in – mountain biking, camping, hiking, golfing, and enjoying the local hot springs.
To learn more, please contact Jeff Foster at 770-643-5536 or e-mail Jeff directly email@example.com. If easier, feel free to text Jeff at 303-927-9226.
Posted April 13, 2020